EPISODE 28 - NEW JACK : HARDCORE

On this episode of HDTGB comedian Devin Harris sits down with Zane & Jake to discuss a documentary (and we use the word, documentary very loosely) on New Jack.  One thing that all three men would like to make very clear is that they all love New Jack, but for different reasons. Zane & Jake love New Jack because they are 20% in awe of him & the other 80% is based on fear of him. Were as Devin loves New Jack because he reminds him of a guy he knew in college who was simply know as, Zone. 

As always for corrections tweet at Jake @manscoutmanning or email him at Jake@SSLShow.com. 

Make sure you checkout HowDidThisGetBooked.com for more information on the next episode.

Available on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, YouTube & HowDidThisGetBooked.com